The Corporate Affiliate Program brings together the expertise of the University of Arkansas with the practical knowledge that leading companies in a variety of industries can bring to a setting where open dialogue is expected. This program includes forums for collaboration and networking, presentations and roundtables for learning and sharing best practices, and conversations with academic experts and industry practitioners. Participants will be introduced to new and unexpected ways of thinking through a carefully integrated mix of speaker series, lectures, business simulations, defining moments, and ‘live’ case studies.
Who should attend?
The Corporate Affiliate Program is designed for Emerging to Senior Level Executives.
February 14, 2012: Expert Roundtable
- Theme: Consumer Insights of the Global Marketplace
Speaker: Dr. Jeff Murray, Professor and Department Chair of Marketing
- Click here to access the webinar.
- Click here for the full program description and agenda.
March 15, 2012: Live Case Study
- Theme: Latino Economics
Speaker: Dr. Javier Reyes, Associate Dean and Professor of Economics
April: CEO Roundtable
- Theme: Diversity and Inclusion
Speaker: Industry executive
May: Expert Roundtable
- Theme: Business Case for Corporate Social Responsibility
Speaker: Dr. Dan Worrell, Dean and Professor of Management
June: Live Case Study
- Theme: Methodologies for Systems Thinking
July: Expert Roundtable
- Theme: Authentic Leadership
August: CEO Roundtable
- Theme: Post-recession Succession Planning
September: Live Case Study
- Theme: Talent Acquisition, Retention, and Engagement in the 21st Century
October: Business Policy Forum
- Theme: Business Policy Forum in Washington D.C.
November: Expert Roundtable
- Theme: Global Project Management
- Broaden your networks of industry business leaders
- Remained informed of the latest business trends and insights
- Gain awareness of your corporation innovation leadership
- Acquire best practices from subject matter experts
The annual fee for the Corporate Affiliate Program is $10,000. Affiliates may choose from three participation options.
Option One: 100 total in-person seats throughout the year
Option Two: 50 total in-person seats throughout the year; unlimited webinar participants
Option Three: Unlimited webinar participants
Regardless of the option chosen, one representative from each Affiliate company is invited to participate in the biannual Circle of Innovative Leadership meeting.