The Global Emerging Executives program is designed to enhance the leadership skills of professionals by focusing on clarity as the essence of leadership. Our program utilizes an introspective and experiential approach to examine the leadership capacities of individual attendees, increase their ability to develop robust leadership skills and demonstrate greater organizational understanding. Attendees of this nine-day program will learn skills to impact personal and organizational performance and practice those skills within their own organization.
Global Emerging Executives is a nine-day program consisting of three three-day sessions. Each session is approximately four weeks apart, allowing time for project development and one-on-one coaching.
Throughout the program, attendees are facilitated in developing their own internal capacities for clarifying strategic organizational issues by participating in team projects, individual assignments, action learning, benchmarking, and personal coaching.
Developed and delivered by both academic faculty and organizational practitioners, this program is designed to guide positive change and create new dimensions of strategic thinking among attendees. Professionals attending this program will return to their organizations after reflecting on and practicing specific competencies associated with successful organizational leadership and resource management.
Who Should Attend?
One of the benefits of the Global Emerging Executives Program is that participants come from all industries and types of organizations (profit, non-profit, and governmental). It is tailored to be beneficial for:
- Those with mid-level to senior-level decisions making or project responsibilities
- Team leaders and individuals responsible for managing people or financial resources
- Individuals preparing for an expanded leadership role
- Those wishing to strengthen and develop their leadership capacities
This program includes approximately 60 contact hours of classroom instruction. Please contact us if you wish to apply this program towards your continuing education or professional development requirements.
Participants in the program will be immersed in an environment designed to provide an optimal learning experience. Through the use of action learning, facilitated discussions, and case studies, participants should expect these key take-aways:
- Understand and integrate into practice the characteristics and benefits of high performance leadership as defined by scientific research and practicing executives
- Develop, refine and articulate a compelling vision statement that reflects personal management responsibilities and resonates the mission and values of the organization
- Identify, practice and refine communication patterns associated with effective leadership competencies
- Relate the importance of ethical analysis and decision making processes at individual and organizational levels
- Expand conceptual thinking and strategic problem solving skills through case analysis and live interaction with leaders from various industries
- Identify and refine a project that parallels an existing issue within participants organizations and strategically define possible solutions to that issue by developing a Balanced Scorecard Profile
$5,500 per participant
This program can be made available at your location for the same rate plus direct costs.