How many times have you heard you are in charge of your own destiny? We believe it is true and want to guide you to a new level of transformation in your career in order to stay competitive in a rapidly changing global environment.
- Creating your purpose is important to know where you want to go
- Learn how your experience inspires and motivates your passion
- How can understanding work/life blend help you succeed
- Build your own personal brand
Who Should Attend?
One of the benefits of the Center for Women’s Leadership is that participants come from all industries and types of organizations (profit, non-profit, and governmental). This program is tailored to be beneficial for:
- Those with mid-level to senior-level decision making or project responsibilities
- Team leaders and individuals responsible for managing people or financial resources
- Individuals preparing for an expanded leadership role
- Those wishing to strengthen and develop their leadership capacities
This program is available: On-Campus, On-Site, or Online
For more information contact:
Dr. Theres Stiefer, VP of Thought Leadership (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Jayshica Amargos, VP of Operations (email@example.com)