Your life is full of stories. Women can create stories that inspire transformation in their teams and their organization. It is a leadership quality, that if mastered, can be powerful, natural, collaborative, inclusive, unforgettable, authentic, energizing, persuasive, and inspirational. As a leader if you manifest authentic expression you will maintain open and truthful relationships. When you share a story that comes alive in the very moment it can tap the intellect and emotions in others and will leave them enriched and engaged and wanting more.
- Discover the power of a story
- Learn to create your own leadership story
- Learn to live in congruence of your compelling leadership story
Who Should Attend?
One of the benefits of the Center for Women’s Leadership is that participants come from all industries and types of organizations (profit, non-profit, and governmental). This program is tailored to be beneficial for:
- Those with mid-level to senior-level decision making or project responsibilities
- Team leaders and individuals responsible for managing people or financial resources
- Individuals preparing for an expanded leadership role
- Those wishing to strengthen and develop their leadership capacities