Emotions have meaning and importance. Emotions occur due to change in the environment, they occur automatically and quickly, they change attention and thought, they create certain physical feelings, and they motivate behavior. Understanding emotions, yours and others, will enhance communication and the quality of your leadership.
- Learn to identify emotions
- Use emotions to facilitate thought
- Understand emotions and what makes people “tick”
- Learn to make optimal decisions
Who Should Attend?
One of the benefits of the Center for Women’s Leadership is that participants come from all industries and types of organizations (profit, non-profit, and governmental). This program is tailored to be beneficial for:
- Those with mid-level to senior-level decision making or project responsibilities
- Team leaders and individuals responsible for managing people or financial resources
- Individuals preparing for an expanded leadership role
- Those wishing to strengthen and develop their leadership capacities